[Spambayes] Unable to bind different addresses to port 110?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 23 21:44:21 EDT 2003

> If I enter by hand, pop3proxy won't load.
> I need to use different addresses for the same port because
> my pop client only works with port 110...

You'll need to not only enter it by hand, but make the change to
Options.py that I mentioned.  Richie has checked this change in though,
so if you'd rather you can just get the latest version of Options.py
from cvs and drop it in as a replacement for the one you have.

(Once you have this change made, you should be able to enter it via the
ui as well).