[Spambayes] delete_as_spam_message_state no effect on task bar icon

Joern Tietjen joern.tietjen at draeger.com
Wed Jul 23 11:29:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

i have the SpamBayes 1.0a4 plugin for Outlook 2002 (SP 2) on Win NT 4.0
.
I configured the following in my ini-file:

[General]
delete_as_spam_message_state:Read
recover_from_spam_message_state:Unread
[Filter]
spam_mark_as_read:True
unsure_mark_as_read:True

It works nicely on the new mail indication in the folders (no bold for
headings, no number count of unread messages any longer) but the stupid
envelope in the taskbar is still there (which bothers me somehow ...)
How can I get rid of that icon on receipt of spam ?
Is this an issue of Outlook or of SpamBayes ?

TIA,

Joern