[Spambayes] "biff" in outlook?

Sean True seant at iname.com
Tue Jul 22 23:59:59 EDT 2003

If you can solve this problem, and tell Mark how, I will personally buy you
a case of the non-champagne carbonated beverage of your choice that is legal
in your state for your age. ;-) (Can you tell that I was trained by a lawyer
at some point?)

This appears to be a hard one, even for those of us who work on Spambayes
related stuff for a living. Outlook doesn't appear to WANT you to set that
little icon.

A good substitute would be one's own systray icon which reflected reality,
as opposed to Outlooks odd notion of whether you have something you should
read.

SpamAtBay users ask for this all time and I just have to stutter and sound
stupid.

Of course, that may be hard to differentiate from my normal state.

-- Sean