[Spambayes] Feature or Bug?

Brook, S. Barrie Barrie.Brook at unisys.com
Sun Jul 13 00:47:25 EDT 2003

I have been running SpamBayes for a number of weeks now, and find that it
works and performs quite well, with just a couple of exceptions noted to
date:

1. Functionality: Whenever I start Outlook and there are a number of spam
messages in the inbox SpamBayes always (every time) leaves one obvious spam
message in the inbox.  It is rated at 0% even though it's clearly spam.

2. Performance: Again, when starting outlook, the inspection of mail
messages, resident on the server-located inbox, takes a considerable amount
of time.  Can this process be made more efficient?

Barrie