[Spambayes] PLEASE HELP - THE PROGRAM IS CAUSING PROBLEMS TOOUTLOOK!

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jul 7 12:16:37 EDT 2003

> Every time I start-up MS Outlook, I get the following error message:
> OUTLOOK.EXE - No Disk
> There is no disk in the drive.  Pleas insert a disk into
> drive\Device\Harddisk1\DR2.

Which version of the spambayes installer did you use?  This sounds
rather like a problem that the 002 version had.  If you didn't use 003,
please download that and install it - it should remove this problem.

Otherwise, you ought to be able to stop the problem by simply
uninstalling spambayes, or disabling the plugin in the
Tools-Options-Advanced-COM Plugins dialog.  If this is the case, please
open a bug report as outlined in the troubleshooting guide, so that we
can work on fixing this problem.