[Spambayes] expected behaviour in Outlook2k

Clyde L. Parliament clyde.parliament at markettouch.com
Wed Jul 2 12:53:06 EDT 2003

Love the filter! Works great!  However, I think I noticed something unusual.  It seems that since I installed the plugin (Outlook), the following has occured:

If I open a message from the 'Inbox', I can see the message change to 'read', and then back to 'unread' immmediately, while the message is still open.  If I close the message, it's status is still 'unread'.  If I open it a second time, it then marked 'read'.

If an attachment is included, the first time I open the message, I cannot open the attachement, or save it.
If I close the message, and reopen it, I can both open and save the attachment.

I did some testing, and it doesn't seem to matter what or from where I sent it; from another account in the domain, or from outside, with or without an attachment.

The file that I downloaded was "SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe"; this was last Thursday or Friday.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

TIA

Clyde Parliament
clyde.parliament.markettouch.com