[Spambayes] Bayesian virus detection?

Richard Jowsey richard at jowsey.com
Fri Jan 31 12:28:05 EST 2003

I've "accidently" captured a handful of VB-script-type virii
lately, since my spam training corpus apparently (luckily!)
contained a few of these nasties. Got me thinking... I'd like to
try training my classifier with a corpus of viral material, plus
add a "virus" classification category into the mix, see what
happens.

However, I haven't a clue as to how to go about deliberately
collecting such crud (and apparently, neither does Google)...

Bloody weird question, but does anyone happen to have a
collection of quarantined emails containing viral attachments,
trojans, etc...? Which they could ZIP and send me for research
purposes?

Promise not to forward 'em to all my friends, ha ha...

TIA,
Richard

PS: script kiddies and assorted black-hat hackers are officially
invited to mail their nasty little efforts to richard at jowsey.com