[Spambayes] Details in headers

Piers Haken piersh at friskit.com
Wed Jan 29 02:59:30 EST 2003

I think that's a bit harsh. The directory is called "Application Data",
not "My Documents": it's designed to be used by well-behaved
applications only and it's generally a bad idea for users to go mucking
about with stuff in there (we're not talking Python developers here,
folks).

Also, it's generally considered bad form to delete the users' data when
the application is uninstalled. The idea is that the user can pick up
where they left off if they reinstall the program. Would you like the
Office uninstall program to go through your hard drive deleting all your
word documents? I think not...

Piers.