[Spambayes] degeneration

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Tue Jan 21 21:53:55 EST 2003

"Tim Peters" <tim_one at email.msn.com> writes:

> It wouldn't be hard to implement, and I agree it's interesting.  So
> far as testing goes, I don't have any test data that *can* show an
> improvement anymore, so I lost interest in tweaking the algorithms.
> Do you have test sets that could show improvements?

Well, no, actually.  I keep forgetting this thing is so good.  I have
been getting more false negatives lately than I'd like, but I'm sure
that's because I keep fouling up my wordlist while testing hammiefilter
options.

But I'll be sure and let everyone know if it turns out that I actually
do have a difficult set of test data.

Neale