[Spambayes] Lot of files removed from CVS?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Jan 14 12:52:47 EST 2003

I'm using wincvs. By selecting "create missing directories that exist in the
repository", I get the -d flag (and a bunch of "U" messages of some (all?)
of the files listed in my last post during the refresh) - what's the P mean?
I also tried using wincvs' command line option to run the command suggested
and got back a usage message.

Sorry, I realize this is OT a bit...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA