[Spambayes] re-org - making a package &c.

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Jan 13 10:39:19 EST 2003

Carel Fellinger <carel.fellinger at chello.nl> writes:

> Suppose "spambayes --slash-training-styles" would run against several
> databases, each of those databases keeping track of the probs for a
> particular training style, adding extra headers indicating if and how
> the different databases scored this particular email.  Me, I would be
> willing then to be carefull to train according to all training style
> candidates simultaniously.

That's an interesting idea.  It made me wonder if it wouldn't be helpful
to have some sort of application which trained on some data, then ran a
few scoring runs on other data with various options set, and reported
back what your "ideal" options are.  Does that make sense?  This could
be a part of the initial training step.

Neale