[Spambayes] Outlook client - addin.py revision 1.43 broke Outlook+MS Exchange

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore at atosorigin.com
Thu Jan 9 13:48:30 EST 2003

I just upgraded Spambayes to latest CVS, and it broke my Outlook setup. I
use Outlook plus MS Exchange, and with the current CVS version (addin.py
revision 1.43), when I select "Open other user's calendar" I get an
immediate crash (GPF, trying to read from address 0) in Outlook. I reverted
just addin.py back to revision 1.42, and the crash no longer occurs.

I have no idea what in the changes might have caused this to happen. The
"open other user's folder" menu item does create a new Outlook window,
and that window (with the old addin.py) has a "Delete as spam" button,
which doesn't make sense for a calendar entry, much less for someone else's
calendar. So maybe that's relevant (I could try clicking the button, but as
I'm writing this mail in Outlook, a crash would lose it, so I won't for now
:-))

Sorry I can't give any more clues - if you want me to do any testing, just
ask.

Paul.