[Spambayes] Start pop3proxy at startup

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 27 11:49:28 EST 2003

Hi Göran,

Usually if you want something to be launch at bootup.
You put it in /etc/init.d/ but for that you need to be root.

You can use the command "chkconfig --add your_little_script --level 3 4
5" (if I remember correctly)

Take a look at the other script found in the directory given above to
create your little script so that
it can take the start stop restart argument.

>>Hi!
>>Can you give me any advice of where and how I should start pop3proxy at
>>bootup. Or do I have to start it manually before I use my e-mail client?
>>

>>Sorry, I forgot to write that I'm running Linux.

Remi