[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-693371 ] Reconfiguring Outlook mail support semi-breaks spambayes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 25 19:12:20 EST 2003

Bugs item #693371, was opened at 2003-02-26 13:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=693371&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If you "Reconfigure Mail Support" and switch between
"corporate" and "internet only" mode (in either
direction), the EntryIDs of our folders all change.
SpamBayes then starts in an enabled state, but is
silently doing nothing.

Even if we can't re-locate the folders, we should
report failure to start somehow.