[Spambayes] A few code questions (Outlook oriented)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Feb 20 11:18:38 EST 2003

> I would like to fix the read status change problem. I would
> like to know the following:

While you're fixing the problem, do you want to go ahead and add my feature request?  Check the config for the appropriate flag when activating the "delete as spam" button, and iff it is set, don't leave the unread status the same, but mark as read.  (Something like: if self.manager.config.delete_as_spam_marks_as_read == True: for the check).

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time now, and have even half-coded it, but I run into trouble setting the read flag and then got caught up with discussions (offlist) about options in general with Mark.

Thanks,
Tony Meyer