[Spambayes] Multiple ini files

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Feb 10 15:50:09 EST 2003

>>> "Meyer, Tony" wrote
> Does anyone use multiple ini files?  (I only use the Outlook plugin, so I
> don't know how the other systems work).

All the time when doing testing. I have one ini file that specifies the
spam/ham locations, and a second that specifies test parameters. So when
I want to run two tests against, say, my 'info' spam/ham corpus, I use
BAYESCUSTOMIZE="info.ini test1.ini" python timcv.py ....
BAYESCUSTOMIZE="info.ini test2.ini" python timcv.py ....
I then want to run with a different corpus, so I use
BAYESCUSTOMIZE="personal.ini test1.ini" python timcv.py ....
BAYESCUSTOMIZE="personal.ini test2.ini" python timcv.py ....

> I ask because of the bug (SF#683744) that occurs when an ini path has a
> space.  The solution is nice and simple if no-one uses multiple ini
> files... :)

I guess we could do something like check if the (split up) ini file(s) exist,
if not, see if the file (with spaces) exists...