[Spambayes] POP3 Issues

Doug Nurmi thenurm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 11:16:38 EST 2003

Hi,

First let me say, I really like your program.  I installed it on a laptop on
a network and it runs like a champ.  It has saved me from wallowing in SPAM.
I am attempting to use it on another system using a POP3 server and it is
about to make me crazy.
System is the following
P4, 1.7 GHz
MS Windows 2000 Pro
Outlook 2000

Downloads
Python 2.3.3
SpamBayes 1.0a7.ZIP
Win32all-163

The problem occurs at the end of the Win32all load when I get Python.Server
COM failed and assorted error messages.  This put a wrinkle in the rest of
the installation process of trying to set up the POP3 proxy.

I have been scouring your web sites and I do not see a good, clear
resolution.  I am stuck.  HELP!

Thanks, Doug

Doug Nurmi
972-540-6131