[Spambayes] Quick usage questions

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Wed Dec 24 14:06:25 EST 2003

Select one message. Press Control-A to select the rest of them. Delete. But
you probably already thought of that.
At 12:07 PM 12/24/2003 -0500, Rob Frais wrote:
>Love your product, only had it a couple of days.
>
>Is there a way to delete all the messages in the Junk e-mail folder,
>similar to the deleted items folder? and can this be made to totally
>delete them rather than send them to the deleted items folder.
>
>I realize that I can highlight all the messages and then delete them.
>
>Thanks
>
>Rob Frais
><mailto:robfrais at rf-associates.com>robfrais at rf-associates.com

[Humor] I went to the store to buy some instant water, but I didn't
know what to add to it.  --Steven Wright
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com (internet)  remove "nospam." N9QQB (ham)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43 7' 17.2" N, by 88¸ 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA