[Spambayes] More "spam of the future" lately?

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Dec 18 09:00:16 EST 2003

Michael N. Nitabach wrote:
> What makes you say that? I have my certain-spam cutoff at .30, and my uncertain at .01. My training database has about 8000 hams and 3000 spams. I have only ever received ten hams that scored over .01, and only one over .20.

Heh... I have my ham-cutoff at .30 and my spam at .99. Still, 9/10
unsure messages are ham. But I have a database with... let's see... 28
spam, 34 ham.

Gerrit.

--
265. If a herdsman, to whose care cattle or sheep have been entrusted,
be guilty of fraud and make false returns of the natural increase, or sell