[Spambayes] Yahoo's "domain keys" and spam

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Dec 10 09:01:54 EST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 07:35:56 -0600, Ryan Malayter <rmalayter at bai.org>
wrote:

> http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,61495,00.html?tw=wn_bizhead_2
> I think some intelligence must be built into spambayes to handle these...

Seems to me that spambayes will see the message only after its sender has
been authenticated.  We *may* want to ignore that header, if it's present,
for clue purposes, but we don't need to perform this authentication.  The
fact that we are seeing a mail at all means that the MTA has already done
it.

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone