[Spambayes] (no subject)

David Smith 20041231 at ariel.cotse.net
Sun Dec 7 20:44:58 EST 2003

I have just downloaded and installed Spambayes 008.1.  I am using it in
Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703), running in Windows XP Pro SP1.  I want to
train it from scratch; I have no spam to offer it, so I am relying on it
moving all incoming mail to 'Unsure' and then I take it from there.

The first two e-mails to arrive went to 'Unsure'.  Now, they are all
staying in 'Inbox'.  Why?  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing --
no good.  Whatever I do, the same pattern happens.

Thanks.