[Spambayes] Outlook 97 and SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 18:30:16 EST 2003

> We are using WinNT 4.0, Office 97, and I just installed the
> latest version of Spam Bayes.  I don't have any log files.
> My problem is that I'm not seeing SpamBayes in my Outlook.
> Thank you for any assistance.

What mail program are you using?  If it's Outlook 97, and you're trying to
use the Outlook plug-in, you're out of luck (it works with Outlook 2000 and
above).  You can use the pop3 proxy or imap filter (assuming you get mail
via pop3 or imap) instead, although you don't get the same integrated
experience as with the plug-in.