[Spambayes] SPAMBAY problem

Brendon Connelly bren at pintglass.org
Thu Aug 28 15:30:16 EDT 2003

I'm a brand new user (who read the docs), but from the number of
messages on this group relating to the topic of "enabling spambayes", it
seems that two text changes could be made to help newbies who are using
the Outlook plugin.

First, make the "enable" error message read "You must enable spambayes
filtering before you can delete as spam".
Second, change the text on the "enable filtering" checkbox to say
"enable spambayes filtering".

That ought to help most newbies find their own answer without wading
through the docs or hitting this list...