[Spambayes] Missing features in pop3proxy web interface

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Aug 28 18:31:20 EDT 2003

> There are two missing features:
>
> 1) Show message tokens
>
> "Show spam clues" does not show all of them. Perhaps the list
> should be just paged. The Outlook add-in already does this.

At the moment, it shows all the tokens that were used in the
classification.  It wouldn't be that hard to change this to display the
same information as the Outlook plug-in (score, clues with counts,
message itself, all tokens), but I wonder if this is really necessary -
it ends up being a *huge* page, or very complicated and on several
pages.  How important do you think this is?

> 2) Word query should show all words starting with certain text if the
> user adds * in the end
>
> For example: url:great*

That shouldn't be that hard to do.  Could you open a feature request on
sourceforge and assign it to me (anadelonbrin)?  I'm not sure I'll get
to this for the next release, but once we start adding features again
I'll get to it if I remember (having the sf tracker means that I will
definitely remember).