[Spambayes] not showing mail to train on?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Aug 26 16:35:29 EDT 2003

> When I load the proxy which I downloaded from CVS, it says
>
> "SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Beta1, version 0.1 (May 2003),
> using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Web Interface Alpha2, version 0.02
> and engine SpamBayes Beta2, version 0.2 (July 2003)."
>
> Clearly not what Richie uploaded this morning.

Actually, that won't change whatever the cvs version (a weakness that I
don't see how we can easily get around).  Looking at viewcvs on sf,
though, it's only showing v1.90, so you're right that you won't have it.

> Other than Sourceforge, where do I grab "the real CVS" of SpamBayes?

Unfortunately nowhere.  (sf has said that they're fixing the problem so
that anonymous cvs gets back to being reliable, though).  I'll mail you
a copy off-list.