[Spambayes] pop3proxy notate_to okay for spam, nothing for ham/unsure

Eric and Kimberley Ball ekball at rogers.com
Thu Aug 21 08:30:24 EDT 2003

I want to shunt the unsure messages into a separate folder so I can train
based on the unsure messages only.  (My OE rules drop the spam so I never
see it.)

I've checked the _pop3proxy.log and it doesn't show up there, so it isn't a
problem with Outlook Express.

add_mailid_to:body doesn't seem to work either, what should I be seeing?

Some other comments:
- Since using dumbdbm is a bad idea (it choked on my 2000 message training
corpus), why not make pickle the default and let the power-users select the
db they want?
- Can someone create a simple command-line version of "print
Options.options" for those of us with no desire to use Python?
- pop3proxy doesn't appear to pick up configuration changes made via the
webpage until it is restarted, this should be fixable.

using version 1.0a4
SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Beta1, version 0.1 (May 2003),
using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Web Interface Alpha2, version 0.02
and engine SpamBayes Beta2, version 0.2 (July 2003).

[globals]
verbose:True

[pop3proxy]
add_mailid_to:body
listen_ports:1101,1102
remote_servers:pop.arvotek.net,mail.eol.ca
notate_to:True

[smtpproxy]
ham_address:good at localhost
spam_address:junk at localhost