[Spambayes] Web interface problems

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Wed Aug 20 16:02:23 EDT 2003

I'm using the pop3proxy script to proxy two POP3 accounts. Initially I was
getting the error in my last post, but then I nuked the dir with the database
&c. and started again. Now I get email through with
through the web. The "unknown" cache as copies of the messages, but they're
not visible in either the message counts on the "home" page or in the
"review" page. The " POP3 conversations this session" counter is 0 too.

If this should be treated as a bug report, I'd be happy to be smacked down and
file one.

   Richard