[Spambayes] Thank you for the time you save me.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Aug 20 10:34:09 EDT 2003

Thanks!

See the FAQ - http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html

> 2. Give me the ability to merge another SpamBayes db into my
> db.  Myself
> & another user in our office use & appreciate SpamBayes.  A third user
> would like to use the program.  I don't want the new user to
> go through
> the month or so of training.  I want to install SpamBayes on the third
> users computer & then merge my db into that new users db.

If you do this, that user will find SpamBayes much less effective, and will
wonder what you were talking about.  Specifically, it may also make serious
errors.

I'm not sure what you mean by the month or so of training - spambayes tends
to learn a bit quicker than that.  If you can get these users to collect
just a few days spam in a new folder ready for initial training, it should
be effective for them immediately.

Mark.