[Spambayes] Delete

Cheryle Ayscue Cheryle at peconet.com
Fri Aug 15 15:50:29 EDT 2003

Good Afternoon,

I just recently installed your software application into Outlook XP.
Thank you.

Can you tell me how long should I keep email in the Spam folder for
training? I want to know when is it safe to delete it permanently, or if
I have to always leave the spam in that folder. I didn't know if I
should leave it in there for a certain period of time and then once the
software has learned that it's spam, I can delete it so I don't have so
much mail in that folder. Thanks for the help.  Have a blessed day!

Sincerely,

Cheryle Ayscue

Power Equipment Company

cheryle at peconet.com