[Spambayes] SpamBayes Binary v 0.7

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Aug 14 12:59:09 EDT 2003

I too am using Outlook 2000 (with Exchange 2000 Server), and I can confirm both of the problems that Mike reports.

The occasional message that's treated as spam but shows a 0% spam probability is something I've been seeing since I started using Spambayes (at V 002, I think). I've always assumed it was some sort of roundoff error.

I don't know when the failure to show up as a COM addin started, but I assumed it was a consequence of the V007 enhancement that claims to obviate the need for user-specific setup. In any case, it hasn't stopped us from getting users up and running with V 007.

Bob