[Spambayes] RE: Problem

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Aug 12 17:01:44 EDT 2003

> I removed the program because it is not working at all.

A better solution would probably be to get it working, but it's up to
you!

> Why I still have the 2 icons on my Microsoft'Taskbar?

See:
[ 675811 ] Dead buttons left on uninstall
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=675811&group_i
d=61702&atid=498103>

This is the bit you are after:
"""
For anyone reading this because they have buttons left over
after uninstalling, you can get rid of them by resetting the
toolbar.

(Right click on the toolbar, click
customize, then select the standard toolbar, then click reset).
"""

You could also just delete the spambayes toolbar, rather than resetting
the whole thing.