[Spambayes] does SpamBayes work with Outlook Rules Wizard ?

Dufek, Erik (MED) erik.dufek at med.ge.com
Mon Aug 11 11:25:35 EDT 2003

Make sure that every move rule ends with "stop processing more rules."
If you don't add that, any following rules will also process the email.
I'm almost certain that you have a couple of move rules which don't
contain that selection.

You don't want to add "stop processing more rules" to some which don't
perform the move function, but for the most part, it needs to be there
for your Outlook rules to function as expected.