[Spambayes] Practical applications

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:19:08 +1000

> Something similar came up on Python-list, so I followed up with Mark.
> Here's a summary:

I followed up too :)

I have a working Outlook Addin in place.  This used the generic "Office
Plugin" architecture, so should work with all of Office 2000 (but outlook is
the target).  I assume it will work with Outlook 2002/XP, I'm not sure.  I
doubt it will work with Office 98, but again I am not sure.  It will not
work with Outlook Express.

There are some bugs/incompleteness in the new universal gateway code I am
fixing, so this will rely on yet-to-be-released win32all versions.

I'll keep you updated.

Mark.