[Spambayes] Getting rid of max_spamprob and min_spamprob

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:49:56 -0400

On 15 September 2002, Tim Peters said:
> Here we go again <wink>.  It also suggests a way to get "a middle ground"
> for Greg:  use two scoring schemes, one that has no false negatives and one
> that has no false positives.  If a given msg gets conflicting predictions
> from these two extremes, Greg reviews it by eyeball.

You keep talking as though I *enjoy* reviewing 5-20 spams every morning
for false positives.  Anything but!  I want a 100% accurate spam
detector, where every message is either definitely spam or definitely
not-spam.

But then, who doesn't?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science--it is opinion.