[Spambayes] For the bold

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:30:51 -0400

>> Twoja Wiadomość została dostarczona !
>>  Zostanie jednak przeczytana 12 sierpnia.
>>  Do tego czasu korzystam z wypoczynku.

> In this case, it appears to be true.  I can't read it, but
> identical messages (with identical envelope senders) went to the
> linux-kernel  mailing list, the qmail mailing list, and a bunch of
> other people who have it listed in their spam blocklists and such.

Luckily, I was able to find an excellent Polish -> Ukranian dictionary
online, and with my encyclopedic knowledge of Ukranian can supply this fine
translation:

 Your it's known < known > your ś & # 230; & # 179 zosta; but supplied!
 However, it will be read 12 august.
 I use with refreshment for this time.

OTOH, it may a technical service manual for a 1993 Subaru wagon, or perhaps
a translation of Romeo and Juliet.  I'll keep researching it in my spare
time ...