[Spambayes] branches merged, flame away ;)

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Mon Nov 25 04:13:18 2002

So then, "Mark Hammond" <mhammond@skippinet.com.au> is all like:

> This has broken the Outlook client in a number of ways.  Some are obvious,
> but this one is not:

> exceptions.AttributeError: Classifier instance has no attribute 'probcache'

Ah, I wasn't initializing probcache when the Classifier method was
created.  I've just checked something in that should fix that--let me
know how it goes for you.

Sorry about the breakage, Mark.  I don't have a Windows box to test with
and arrogantly that if hammie and pop3proxy were okay, the Outlook
client would be too :-\

Neale