[Spambayes] hammiefilter and hammiecli improvements

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Thu Nov 21 04:38:43 2002

So then, Ranieri J D Severiano <rjdsnet@yahoo.com> is all like:

> Hi,
> What you think about add the "-d" option to hammiefilter.py ?

Hi Ranieri.  Good eye!  I think, at least with hammiefilter, you
shouldn't even have an option--USEDB=True should be the only thing you can
do.  Pickling/unpickling is just too slow for something which is
supposed to run quickly and then exit.  I'm going to do this soon; I
just haven't figured out yet how to do this without messing up other
things like pop3proxy.

> My other suggestion is to fix the print statement of hammiecli.py :

>         print out.data    ### HERE

Yes, that is an important detail, isn't it?  I've checked in a fix.
Thanks!

Neale