[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Wed Nov 20 18:08:37 2002

Richie Hindle wrote:

> Excellent plan.  I've just committed this, with a heading between each
> clump.  For those not using the proxy, there's a mockup at
> http://www.entrian.com/review3.html

Looks good!

Suggestions:

   - (if necessary) learn to love JavaScript and provide keyboard navigation, so
that users can do "down,down,down,h,down,down,down,s,..."  If you want an
example of how this feels before you bother, you can get VPM from us
(ActiveState), which ships with Komodo Professional (you can get a trial for
free).  The JS is probably easy to find as well.

   - Make 'hovertips' that display the first few lines of the body (stripped of
html and whitespace), to aid in classification for when the headers aren't
enough.  If that's too hard, make a link on each message that shows a popup with
the contents of the email.

What happens after you click on Train?  Does it go to the next day, or just
refresh the current page?

--david