[Spambayes] Re: Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 07:31:49 2002

[Piers Haken]
> I'm not sure that's the case. Outlook _always_ shows the MIME headers
> below the SMTP headers in its 'internet headers' UI.

My Outlook never does.  Really!  Never.  I've trained on thousands of HTML
spam here, and surely would have noticed this problem if it had ever popped
up.

So, there's some difference between our Outlooks.  Which version are you
using?  I'm using Outlook 2000 SR-1, build 9.0.0.4201, Internet Mail Only
configuration, and get email solely thru remote POP3 accounts.  I'm
*guessing* you've got yours configured for Corporate/Workgroup, which is
said to change lots of stuff in undocumented ways.

> For example, heres the 'headers' from another message which does render
> correctly and that spambayes does parse correctly:

<example>
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0