[Spambayes] Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Paul Moore lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 21:12:17 2002

I've noticed a couple of strange effects with the Outlook plugin used
against an Exchange server. The main one is that when I start up the
client in the morning, there are a lot of overnight messages in my
inbox. They don't seem to get filtered. I suspect this is to do with
Outlook not firing the "new mail" event on stuff that's in the
Exchange store when the client starts up. But I'll need to test this.

Unfortunately, the Exchange server is at work, and I can only do any
serious hacking on this at home, so I'm running a batch cycle (code at
home, take into work, try out, take bugs home, and repeat). So it'll
take me a while to make any progress.

I'll report back when I get more details.

Paul (Off to look at Outlook events in MSDN, and to write a simple
"log the events and see what is going on" plugin to test with)

--
This signature intentionally left blank