[Spambayes] "Lindsey Carter": Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.org development

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 4 19:43:12 2002

On the other hand, the message you forwarded got scored 0.494 with
both *H* and *S* > 0.98.  I'm quite puzzled, though, about how my
training data is getting used.  I looked back at the spam that came
through (now in my spam training set) and see that it got scored
0.000.  It now gets scored 1.000, but for reasons that don't really
make sense to me.

Here's a snippet of the spamish word from the detailed scoring:

>available 0.844827586207
>cc: 0.844827586207
>corp. 0.844827586207
>dickenson 0.844827586207
>persistence 0.844827586207
>pure 0.844827586207
>released 0.844827586207
>source 0.844827586207
>unexpected 0.844827586207
>windows 0.844827586207
>zeo 0.844827586207
>zodb 0.844827586207
>zope 0.844827586207
[zope-annce] 0.844827586207
approve, 0.844827586207
area! 0.844827586207
behavior.) 0.844827586207
beta 0.844827586207
btrees 0.844827586207
compiler, 0.844827586207
conflict 0.844827586207
cream? 0.844827586207
email addr:zope.org, 0.844827586207
emails, 0.844827586207
fav. 0.844827586207
from:"lindsey 0.844827586207
from:carter" 0.844827586207
from:email name:<smileylindsey72001 0.844827586207

It seems like I'm still doing something wrong with pspam and training
but I don't know what.  The odd thing is that I tend to get good
results, the osaf lists aside.

Jeremy