[Spambayes] x-hammie-disposition in pop3proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Sun Nov 3 16:42:14 2002

Hi Van,

> As to the final choice of the name, the image of a stern black-robed jurist
> behind a high podium is a lot more appealing to me than an entymologist with a
> magnifier or a librarian choosing a Dewey Decimal System code for a book. So I
> vote for Judgement over Classification.

I think 'judgement' is the better word too, but I also think the risk of
seeming to have mis-spelled it outweighs the benefits.  Plus, the word
'classify' is already strongly associated with what we're doing.

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com