[Spambayes] x-hammie-disposition in pop3proxy

T. Alexander Popiel popiel@wolfskeep.com
Sun Nov 3 00:40:02 2002

In message:  <ibq8susf6iep85oa89viu4l2os3in5gbpt@4ax.com>
             Richie Hindle <richie@entrian.com> writes:
>Hi Van,
>
>> It's good to be in a group where someone else cares!
>
>Definitely.  But aren't most technical groups like that?  Being a language
>geek is a direct consequence of being a geek of any kind, isn't it?  8-)

Not a direct consequence, but there is a high correlation.
I've never run chi-square on it, though. ;-)

>The question is, does 'judgement' look as wrong to American eyes as
>'judgment' does to British ones?

Not to this American's eyes... but I tend to go for the British versions
of many words, so it might just be an affectation.

>Or maybe the *real* question is, shall we call the header
>X-Spambayes-Classification?

I like that one.

- Alex