[Spambayes] SMTP proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Sun Nov 3 00:07:03 2002

Hi Tim,

> I have a ***very*** rudimentary SMTP proxy for the purpose of training
> a spambayes database [...] does the project want this stuff?  If so,
> where should I send it?

Yay!  I'd love to see it - please send your code (either to me or to the
list).

Your comments raise a couple of questions, but I'll wait until I see the
code before asking them.  One thing worth mentioning to anyone joining the
coding team on this project is the Python coding standard at
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0008.html - if all your code is full of code
( with spaces ( inside parentheses ) ) ( like mine used to be ) then I have
a script which can help (written as a result of the other Tim kindly
pointing me at the style guide when I first submitted code).

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com