[Spambayes] pop3proxy,py now supports 'Unsure' and can run on arbitrary ports

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Sat Nov 2 21:02:35 2002

Hi all,

pop3proxy.py now supports the 'Unsure' value for X-Hammie-Disposition.  If
you're using pop3proxy and filtering on 'No' values, you'll now get fewer
hits because some emails that used to be 'No' will be 'Unsure'.

Also, it can now listen on the port of your choice (thanks to Tim Stone)
meaning you can run many proxies on the same machine (and also run it as
non-root on Unix systems).

Finally, it's less anal about correcting for the size of the added header -
it no longer adds trailing spaces to the header to make the message up to
the size reported by the LIST command.  If this breaks anything I'll eat my
head.

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com