[spambayes-dev] new spambayes build?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:02:08 CET 2009

On 20/02/2009 5:11 PM, skip at pobox.com wrote:
>      Mark>  I recently found and fixed the problem in pywin32 which caused the
>      Mark>  DEP errors, and is probably responsible for many of the outlook
>      Mark>  related reports of crashing.  I'm happy to put a new windows
>      Mark>  binary out after all these years if anyone else is up for
>      Mark>  coordinating other releases.
>
>      Mark>  I'm aware it is almost a year since I discussed a new release with
>      Mark>  Skip at pycon ... :)
>
> PyCon is coming up.  Will you be there again?

I'm sure you have worked out the answer is 'no' by now ;)

> Given that I have reently checked in a fairly large set of changes I think
> I'd like it to cook a little bit more before making another release.

I'm happy with not making a 'real' release, but we should get a new
binary out there for as much testing as possible so we *can* be
confident about a real one.

I've a new windows binary from svn (so is branded however svn is - I
can't recall) - what should I do with it?

Cheers,

Mark