[spambayes-dev] Your link has been uploaded

Rey Mysterio hott.ebrandz at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 07:23:09 CEST 2006

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Anil and I have just gone through your site, and visited many
pages. I have noticed that you have good content on the site. It would be
better if we link to each other as reciprocal link place an important role
in a search engine ranking algorithm.

I have already placed a link to your site on the following webpage:-

http://www.puritec.com/resources/water-cooler.cfm

Your link details are here:-

</a> - Plumbed in pure chilled filtered water coolers and fountains.</p>

Kindly link back to our site with the following details:

Title: Whole House Water Filter

Desc: Enter our online store to buy the highest rated water filter and water
purifier for your family. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Our Link Code:

</a> Enter our online store to buy the highest rated water filter and water
purifier for your family. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

If you wish to have your details changed, we would be interested in
modification as per you requirements.

Please note that the link to your site will be active for 10 business days,
if thereafter we do not detect a link to our site from your webpage, it will
be assumed that you are not interested in reciprocal link and to be fair to
our other link partners, we shall remove your link.

Once you add our link, your link details will be permanent on our site.

Thanks.