[spambayes-dev] Out of desperation: Help! The (SPAM) enemy is overrunning my position!

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Fri Jun 23 13:38:42 CEST 2006

I looked into this a bit last night, it seems that sourceforge's cvs url
has changed for some reason, but I'm not aware of where cvs moved to.
In my hurry this morning, I don't have the time to figure it out, so
hopefully someone who knows will fix the site, or at least send you a
copy of the troubleshooting guide.  Sorry :(