[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Posting problems

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 9 19:53:38 CEST 2006

    Dave> No, it is posting the messages:
    Dave> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-dev/2006-August/003701.html

    Dave> But the archive, at least, seems to have scrubbed out all the
    Dave> content along with the patch.

Looking at the gmane version of the message, I do remember seeing it, so
it's clearly getting to the list.  The attachement is here:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-dev/attachments/20060807/d747a971/attachment.bin

though as you indicated the message body seems to have been vaporized.

    Dave> Again, you can see what I actually posted at
    Dave> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spambayes.devel/3613/focus=3613

My best guess is that it's a pipermail bug.

Skip