[spambayes-dev] Non-deleteable Spam Folder

Randy McDermott randy at prengineering.com
Mon Apr 17 22:33:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been using Spambayes for about 2 years. Congratulations to your Design
Team!

My only problem is that I keep deleting either my Spam folder or Spam
Suspects folder.

I downloaded and installed <cough> Microsoft Spamfighter which puts a "Junk"
folder (which can't be deleted) under Personal Folders. Spamfighter was then
disabled and Spambayes was pointed to the Junk folder.

The result is that Spambayes is working and I can no longer delete the
folder and can also right-click and choose "Empty Junk Email Folder".

Do you know of a way I can have the same functionality for my Spam Suspects
folder?

Thanks for a great FREE product,

Randy McDermott